Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tatiannag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 04:22 PM
    What do I do with my love for him?
    I just recently got dumped by my 1 year and 3 months boyfriend and we have a baby together I love him still so much and I've tried everything to get him back and he keeps telling me I don't make him happy I don't no what to do anymore I just want the best for him and me and I just want us to be happy together
    What do I do
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2010, 04:26 PM

It sounds like this relationship is over. You can't make him love you. You can't force him to come back. He IS responsible for child support, and it would be nice for the baby if it has a father in its life.

It's time to move on emotionally.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2010, 04:34 PM
    It's tough when someone you love lets you down. Think of your little one . You will feel better in time. I know your heart is broken and you feel betrayed and lost. Time is the only thing that will make you feel better.

Your baby will get you through this. That baby is your first priority now.
    We are here to help so keep posting.. Okay? We'll go through this with you. :):)
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Mar 24, 2010, 05:17 PM

Hello T,

Just out of curiosity, what was the reason for you not making him happy, please?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 24, 2010, 07:40 PM
    How old are you guys?

You can be honest about your feelings to him and see how he responds, but you can't force him to get back with you.

Having a child does complicate matters. You have to act in the best interest of your child, so if you can't have a healthy relationship with this man, then you're better off going your separate ways, for yourself and for your child.

You also need to make sure that he does his share in supporting your child.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 26, 2010, 09:32 AM

According to him, that's not going to happen so get the child support and a better life for you and your child together.

Baby, or not, together he ain't the one for you. Sorry for your loss, but you have to accept it.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2010, 10:43 AM

I think it's done and over with. All you have left to do is to move on. This man is 50% of the relationship, and he doesn't want it, and you can't force him to change his mind... it would be disrespectful to even try.
    Move onward and upward. Best of luck to you.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2010, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaime90 View Post
    I think it's done and over with. All you have left to do is to move on. This man is 50% of the relationship, and he doesn't want it, and you can't force him to change his mind...it would be disrespectful to even try.
    move onward and upward. Best of luck to you.

Move on, concentrate on your child! Goodye is hard to say. Be sure you get a good lawyer or go to the child support agency in your area. Good Luck and I'm so sorry.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

Lyrics to she don't love me she love my doggy style in the back of the four door [ 2 Answers ]

She don't love me She love my doggy style In the back of the four door She said you know you drive me wild She don't love me She love my doggy style

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search