Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mar1162 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 01:30 PM
    Isalm Religion
    What are the central beliefs of Isalm, and how are they reflected in the "Five Pillars"?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2006, 01:30 PM
    How many times are you going to post this?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...earchid=903985
    noha Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 06:28 PM
    I am a muslim and the five pillars are the pilgrimage to the people who can do this hard trip and the praying and fasting and the confesion that there is no allah but one allah and mohammad is his prophet (la ellah ela allah mohmmad rasol allah) and giving the poor people a part of your money every year
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Are you doing a course / studies on religion and coming here to get the good people to do your homework for you?

Mar 14, 2007, 06:38 PM
    No .I Did Answer The Peoples Inquires About My Religion Not Doing My Homework
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 14, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mar1162
    What are the central beliefs of Isalm, and how are they reflected in the "Five Pillars"?
    This is obviously homework. Please refer to this announcement.

Mar 14, 2007, 07:09 PM
    OK u can say whatever you want and so me you believe I do my homework but I didn't it is not a matter of life or death I will repet it again I do help people to find answers on my religion only if you have any inquires I am ready to answer it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Religion and Medicine [ 16 Answers ]

Hey folks I would like some input please. Now, I do not want this to turn into a battle of sorts, but there are some things I must learn in order to be a well rounded nurse in a society that has culturally expanded. As a nurse I am expected to respect and understand the needs of all cultures...

Religion [ 9 Answers ]

Well, I was not raised in church, My in-laws quilted me into it when I was about 21. I believed every thing I heard for years, I tried to "prove" it. I felt like I had to see evidence of the spirit. I rasied two kids in church until they were old even to make up their own mind. THEN I started...

Religion [ 1 Answers ]

What is the official teaching of the catholic church regarding people of other faiths ability to get into heven

New religion [ 2 Answers ]

What steps are required to officially register a new religion in the United Kingdom, and with whom do you register?

View more questions Search