Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plumbtex14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Pregnancy questions
    Hi my partner had her first pregnancy scan yesterdayand we were informed she was 13wks and 2 day pregnant which would make conception around 20 dec but we hadn't had intercoarse until 3rd jan can you give us advise
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2010, 10:08 AM

Ultrasounds aren't always 100% accurate. Was your partner with anyone else before you? If you have any doubts or concerns, the only way to confirm the child is yours will be a DNA test when the baby is born

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy questions [ 1 Answers ]

HI ALL I have one doubt regarding pregnancy.I have some sympots like itching,burnng sensation.but I have done sex with my fieocy but the penis was nt inside In this situation can I became pregnant.

Questions about pregnancy. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's the deal.. Last time I had sexual intercourse was around the first week of Feb and I had my period in Feb but it was a few days late. I have spots on my stomach where it seems to be getting hard and I have been eating a lot lately. I have been having backaches also. I took 2 pregnancy...

Pregnancy Questions? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 22 years old, and I was with my boyfriend for 3 and a half years. I am on the pill, but we always had unprotected sex. Sometimes he would pull out, others he wouldn't. I got my period the end of December, and missed it for January. The other day, I started spotting, but it wasn't red, it was...

Pregnancy questions [ 3 Answers ]

If My Partner Didn't Have An Orgasm Can I Still Get Pregnant

Pregnancy questions [ 1 Answers ]

I'm now 7 weeks & 3 days pregnanat! The morning sickness started exactly a week ago. I felt nausiated all day and then threw up one the next morning. I haven't thrown up again, but I just don't feel myself. I also have a cold but am kind of concerned. I don't feel like myself, slightly nausiated...

View more questions Search