Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARLEY10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 08:19 AM
    Advice on criminal background checks by an employer
    I found a purse with currency from another country in it to which I exchanged for my own currency , was caught and fined this being over 10 years ago ,will this show up on a criminal background check by an employer
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2010, 08:23 AM

Hello m:

Backgrounds checks, like anything you buy, come in all sorts of flavors. There's cheap ones and there's very expensive ones. So, the answer to your question is this: If you're applying for a job flipping burgers, they might not find out about it. But, if you're applying for a bank tellers position, they will.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will a military background check show up on a civilian criminal background check? [ 2 Answers ]

Will a military background check show up on a civilian background check?

I need to know about G.A. Dmv criminal background checks [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have an ny cdl. I am relocating and I wanted to obtain a Georgia cdl license but I have a pending dwi case that I'm pleading not guilty to in ny. They do a standard background check for all cdl tranfers. Will this case pop up on my background check and ruin my chances to transfer my cdl...

Criminal background checks by motor carriers [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if a company can find a d.u.I. or any other misdemeanor offense if you were given a court supervised plea agreement to keep it off your permanent record?

Background Checks [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a job abd most require a background check what I s zero tolerance and if you have a background and it is non violent then what do you do?

Criminal background checks [ 14 Answers ]

I was arrested about 5 years ago for possession. I got my fingerprints taken, but never went to court and never received a letter from the court. The judge basically tossed out the case due to lack of evidence I assume. Is it on my record? If so, will the information be available to employeers...

View more questions Search