Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becky4598 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 06:47 PM
    Ghosting
    My TV has a blue and yellow hugh on everything. I believe they call it ghosting. Is there any way I can fix this without having to replace my TV? I have a Panasonc Model number PT-47wx42f.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2010, 07:45 PM

Ghosting is not a color issue. Ghosting is actually trailing effects that are left when something moves quickly across a slower TV (usually older model LCDs).

A blue and yellow hue could just be color settings. Have you tried adjusting through the different picture presets? These are usually modes like "standard, vivid, sports, movie, etc".

Does this happen on all inputs? If not, what device does it happen with (make and model), and how do you have it connected to your TV?

If this is something that can be repaired, I would not recommend doing it yourself. If you do decide to have it repaired, you are usually looking at around $100-150 USD for an in-home repair estimate/diagnostic. Usually that goes towards repairing the TV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upgrading to another computer - Cloning/Ghosting? [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone give me a walkthrough to how to upgrade to a new computer, whilst keeping the exact data from the old hard drive. I will need to clone/ghost one hard drive onto another. Will I have to uninstall drivers for the old computer before I clone it? I'll also need some free software for...

View more questions Search