Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Mar 23, 2010, 05:02 PM
    Blogging
    Hey guys, so I'm really into the whole fashion blogging scene, I have some favourites; childhoodflames, luluandyourmom, fashiontoast and seaofshoes. I've set my own blog up and I'm finding it really difficult to market the thing! Any tips? I need followers, I want to entertain people, with my writings and I'm trying to do as many outfit posts as possible. I like writing about current trends I'm lusting over, etc etc.

fashion in the loft that's my blog. Please subscribe, follow, etc. and any tips and feedback will be appreciated, even criticism.. I'm learning :) :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2010, 10:06 PM
    Hi, hellothere1!

I can help you with marketing on the Internet, if you would like. Most likely, what you post can be showing up on the first page in a Google search within minutes! Please let me know on this thread if you're interested in knowing how to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Earn by Blogging [ 2 Answers ]

How can a person earn by blogging? I can open my blog in 'pay per post' or 'blogspot'. By opening a blog how can I earn? Pl. explain. If you want to refer any book or web site, pl. do it. I am interested.

View more questions Search