Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    howardhowto Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 04:06 PM
    What are the safest guaranteed investment today.
    I am looking for safe guaranteed investment other than the stock market.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2010, 04:10 PM

Gold, silver, any precious metal. But the gold market is going to go up, up, up and will be priced out of this world.

Wouldn't put a dime into Wall Street if I were you. Great place to flush your money down the toilet if you're tired of it.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2010, 12:01 AM

Was that post supposed to be the guarantee?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2010, 07:02 AM

Safe??

Stocks are far from safe, ( although can be a good long term investment(

I will disagree with twinkiedooter, Gold while can be, right now is in my opinion posed for another big burst, there are times when Gold has lost 1/2 or more of its value in a few day perild, so not safe at least short term

So how safe ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is the safest sex abstanance? [ 22 Answers ]

I don't think so, NO teens will commit to something and they don't have the right to. Nobody should force that on teens, they don't know what they want and I think they should learn from there mistakes. That's my opinion, what's yours?

Guaranteed rights, not amendment or bill of rights [ 3 Answers ]

What are the rights guaranteed in the Constitution (not including the Bill of Rights or other amendments)? The constitution protects the right of domestic peace. We have the right to be represented. If we are going to pay taxes then we are going to be represented. I am really confused by...

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

View more questions Search