Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Antoine A Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Laptop screen backlight 2bulb 1 bulb question
    So I got this sony vaio that has a broken 2 bulb backlight CCFL system, I bough a screen online that has one bulb light system with CCFL1..

Would changing the inverter to a 1 bulb CCFL1 system make it work?

Thank you
    Antoine A Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 03:19 PM

I mean when a broken screen to whom ever is reading this post! The screen it broken not the backlight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop shows blank screen with curson at log on screen [ 1 Answers ]

The other night my Dell Inspiron Laptop worked fine. The next morning I tred to log on, so I clicked the power button, and once I got to the administrator log on screen I got just a black screen with an operating cursor. I cannot get past this screen. I tried restarting in safe mode which has the...

Use a new laptop with a cracked screen on a old laptop [ 2 Answers ]

I have a HP pavilion laptop running windows vista with a cracked screen but everything else works fine. I also have an old sony vaio laptop running windows xp. Is it possible to gut and remove everything from the old sony vaio and transfer the operating system, hard drive, memory, etc from the...

Laptop screen on my TV screen? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there I have a laptop that has an HDMI connection, my LCD TV also has an HDMI connection. If I connect the 2 together can I use my TV as my screen?

Toshiba Laptop Backlight get dark [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My Laptop: Toshiba Satellite 1115 - S103 Backlight get dark even I've already tried to adjust the brightness to max. light but it is still dark. I connected an external monitor to my Laptop then it displays normal (very bright). I've heard from friends that the inverter (what's this?) is...

Laptop screen repair? Useful life of a laptop? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an IBM Thinkpad X40. Have had it for 3 years Spilt liquid on the screen a while ago and now, although the screen works still, it has a kind of mottled tidemark effect and is dark in places (can also see where drops of water are permanently "stuck" behind the screen). Is this fixable?...

View more questions Search