Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csachs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 02:32 PM
    Can you cut wetland grass and if so to what height?
    Can you cut wetland grass and if so to what height?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 23, 2010, 02:44 PM

If it is true wetland decleration of land then your not suppose to cut the grass there so far as I know. What is it your trying to do ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take to cut 1 acre of grass with a 60 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a JD diesel fwd 400 series tractor with a 60" mid deck. How long will it take to mow 1 acre of grass? I was also wondering what the fuel use would be per acre with this machine?

Plant/grass identification in Florida wetland preserve [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved next to a wetland in Florida. What kind of grass is this? Thanks in advance

Replacing the grass in my lawn with eco-grass [ 1 Answers ]

I want to replace the grass in my lawn with some eco-grass (a blend of fescues, not the astroturf), but I'd like to avoid using Roundup to kill my existing grass. I was thinking of either tilling my entire yard with a rototiller or getting a sod cutter and then flipping the sod over (so I don't...

He cut the grass.who owns the property? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... we just boght a property that we have been looking to get for years now in Pennsylvania,we LEGALLY purchased the property and have the deed,thing is one neighbor claims HE owns it because HE cut the grass for the last year... and I have heard several people say there is a law in Pa stating if...

View more questions Search