Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonithor Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 02:31 PM
    Floyd Taraszewski lives in Tarentum, PA. Where is his sister, Mary Jean, living?
    I am trying to locate the former Mary Jean Taraszewski. Her brother, Floyd "Bucky" Traszewski lives in Tarentum, pA
    tonithor Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 02:33 PM

Where does Floyd "Bucky" Taraszewski's sister, Mary Jean, live? Floyd lives in Tarentum, pA.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Mar 25, 2010, 03:09 PM

Have you tried contacting her brother, Floyd Taraszewski ? She also has a public profile listed with, Classmates.com.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2010, 03:13 PM

So you know where the brother lives, call him or write him and ask ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CEO's sister is living in our office [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, There is a multitude of ethical issues in the small corporation I work for, but currently I am most concerned that one of our employees (the sister of the CEO) is clearly living in our office. Her toiletries are in the bathroom, her underwear was found crumpled in a corner, and she has...

State Filing where husband lives in PA, wife lives in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

In 2008, my husband lived and worked in PA, while I worked in PA, but lived in NJ. We would like to file jointly for our federal taxes, but are not sure how to file for the state taxes. Should I file MFS for my NJ taxes, and he file MFS for his PA taxes or should we file using another option?

Another Piece of Pink Floyd Lost [ 1 Answers ]

For those who are fans of Pink Floyd, I just learned that Richard Wright, one of the founding members of Pink Floyd, has passed, on September 15, 2008. His last public appearance is shown here at David Gilmore Live at Gdansk, filmed in Gdansk Poland, 2006. This is the finest version of...

Claiming a grandchild that lives with you or does father that lives elsewhere? [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old daughter lives with me full time, is full time high school student, has had a baby 12/5/07 and the baby also lives with me. I do claim my daughter as a dependent. The baby is covered by his fathers insurance. Who claims the baby as a dependent on their taxes, the father or myself?

Floyd [ 1 Answers ]

I Cleaned Out The Water Heater Room And In Doing So I Turned The Dial To "pilot", When I Was Done I Turned It Back To "on" Later I Took A Shower Had Warm Water. I Then Checked The Water Heater, I Turned It Up And It Started But When I Go To Take Another Shower The Next Day It Is Warm. Heater Is Not...

View more questions Search