Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boyfriendtrobels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 12:16 PM
    I think my boyfriend likes my best friend
    Edited for understanding

Hey guys... I really need help my boyfriend well, we are great with each other, but the past while he has really been weird with my best friend. Like I don't even know anymore, and if I ask him what going on he wouldn't say anything, he would just be like wise up, and stop being silly. I understand that they were friends before he meet me, and he used to like her, but I'm just getting really confused because I think he likes her more than he likes me, I really don't know what to do someone please help me x
    AmericanGirl01 Posts: 145, Reputation: 83

Mar 23, 2010, 12:32 PM

Well if you've asked him and he's told you to 'stop being silly' and you still don't believe him then your options are limited really.

What is he doing that is making you feel this way? Are you sure you're just not insecure because they were friends before he met you? He may have liked her in the past, but he's with you isn't he?

If you can't believe what he is telling you, and you have legit reasons to be feeling this way then maybe it's time to re think the relationship. You don't want this ruining your friendship with your best friend, it's not worth it.
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Mar 24, 2010, 08:19 PM

I agree. But on the other side you could just be getting closer to your boyfriend and could just be getting more and more jealous. Step back and look at the situation through non-judgmental eyes and see what you see
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 25, 2010, 07:09 AM

How old are you?

You either trust him or you don't.

If you trust him, then stop questioning him, as it will alienate him.

If you don't trust him, then there's a bigger issue at hand and you're going to have to be honest with him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 26, 2010, 08:12 AM

I think you trust him, and your friend, until you get some more solid facts, and not just feelings.

Just curious, as you sound like a teen, but were you friends with her when they were together, or was it just a friendship type thing? Does she act jealous because your together? I mean I don't understand what's weird about this.
    hippie9999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 11:24 AM
    Just get him into a quite place and talk about it xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love my friend, she likes me but she has a boyfriend, help please? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, so I have that anglophone friend (I'm french.. but I can talk english.. and she can talk in french.. well we are in that program to learn our second language) that I met 2 months ago. We are in a program that let us see each others all the evenings and morning, and all weekends with other...

What to do when your boyfriend likes your best friend [ 7 Answers ]

Ok wow where do I start. There's a new guy at our scool named Dylan. Super cute, super funny, you know. Well, my best friend went out with him. Their relationship ended Friday, and then Dylan asked me out Monday. So far so good. Until Cheyenne jacked up a little... If you are aware of these cell...

My boyfriend likes my friend [ 5 Answers ]

I feel really stupid asking about this on the internet but I don't know what else to do. I think my boyfriend likes one of my friends. They always call each other. Like right now he is in the other room with her and a couple of my friends and I just heard her say THREE DIFFERENT TIMES to him "ok...

I think my boyfriend likes my best friend [ 8 Answers ]

Edited for chat speak / text talk / grammar / spelling https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/no-chat-speak-no-text-talk-303157.html Hi... I have a boyfriend and we've been in a relationship for the past 1 year and even my friend also know that... everything was fine but recently I...

I think my boyfriend likes my best friend more than me [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys, I need some help... I've got a boyfriend... I'm really happy with him... but just lately he's been showing a great interest in my best friend... they have been talking heaps lately and they both have exams in the same glass so they are always talking and sitting together... he seems to...

View more questions Search