Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa5776 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 09:06 AM
    GPX DVD problem
    Have a GPX DVD player that when it plays it freezes up and sometimes says bad disc
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2010, 01:44 PM

Sounds like it needs to be cleaned. In most cases it is better to just buy a new DVD player as you can get basic ones for less than $30 USD.

Don't waste your money on those lens cleaning discs. They cause more problems than they help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my d1816 gpx to stop saying, Wrong Disc? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there only specific discs this happens with or is this happening with all discs? Does it still happen with CDs? Of course the first step is to make sure the discs you are trying to use are clean. Always make sure your discs are clean before putting them in any player, as this is one way...

Old gpx dvd player in wrong video mode. [ 0 Answers ]

While setting my universal remote I accidentally put my gpx dvd7500dvd into some strange mode where I no longer get video and since I can't see the dvd player menu anymore, I can undo it. How can I reset my player to default?

Dvd player problem [ 3 Answers ]

I receive dvds from netflix, they almost always jam up somewhere during the viewing. Sometimes wiping them off helps, some times not. I am wondering if the problem is with the dvd or with my dvd player?

Dvd problem [ 6 Answers ]

HI I have a problem with my dvd burner. My problem is that when try to burn an empty dvd I can't it tells me to insert a blank dvd or one with enough space. When I go to the dvd properties I have 0 used space but 0 free space. Is there something wrong with the burner or my software. Can you...

Problem Reading CD DVD drives [ 7 Answers ]

HELP! I have a problem, it maybe a Nero premium 7 related problem, but when I uninstall it it doesn't fix it. I have a cd drive, a dvd drive, and two virtual cd drives set up on my computer, but yesterday my computer would not recognise them. I checked for answers already, most said hard ware...

View more questions Search