Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muksy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 01:08 AM
    My belly is too big for 12 weeks, is it normal?
    I feel my belly is too big for 11 to 12 weeks of pregnancy. I read that if its your second pregnancy there are chances that you would show quickly but its my first.During menstruation my belly used to grow big, have back aches and under my thighs and on my hip bones would have some cramps, could this be contributing to my showing so fast?
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Mar 23, 2010, 06:34 AM

It could just be bloating or could be twins!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 23, 2010, 06:37 AM
    A lot of this depends on the position of your uterus. If your uterus is tilted forward you will tend to show earlier. Remember, though, at 11 - 12 weeks gestation that the fetus is only about 9 centimeters long. So, you would not be showing because of fetal growth, but possibly because of fluid retention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Line under belly is it to soon ? Almost 13 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to be 13 weeks in a few days and I was just woundering is it possible for me to be developing this dark line under my belly button so soon.. I thought you don't get that until later on in your pregnancy.. has anyone had this line this early? :confused:

Big belly [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is max I just want to know how much beers I need to drink to have a big huge belly can someone tell me please:)

Pregnant.not showing yet.but belly is big? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 11 weeks 4 days pregnant with my second child. I have not gained any weight yet and I am not really showing yet. But, for some reason my stomach just keeps growing! It's not a baby bump either, because it's not hard, I look like I have just gained a lot of weight. Can someone please...

Big belly but am not pregnant? What's wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I will be turning 21 in a few days and I haven't had my period since August 7th. I went to the hospital for a "urine" pregnancy test and it came out negative. My belly is getting a bit bigger and bigger day in and out and I've noticed that when I breath, I tend to breath in deep (in a way...

Big Belly Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Big belly which grown up gradually in a couple of years. How can I reduce it and bring it to normal size?

View more questions Search