Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fixer12 Posts: 180, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2010, 06:39 PM
    Halo 2 PC
    I just bought a copy of Halo 2 for my PC. I was hoping to play with my friend across the country on xbox live. Everywhere I have read for windows live you can play together.

Now when I try to even play a normal LIVE game it says it is "unavailable" to all kinds. And has a "lock" symbol next to the types of games. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2010, 07:35 PM

As far as I was aware, you could only play between XBox Live and Windows Live through special events. Otherwise it is normally XBox Live vs XBox Live, and Windows Live vs Windows Live.

However, I could be wrong on this.
    phycocrazz Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 07:19 AM

I was reading a website I daily go on yesterday and it said that Halo 2 doesn't work on xbxo live anymore - The last ever games were on April the 12th
    Sorry!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Halo around the sun [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean I saw one today

Halo 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, how's it going? I have a little problem, at the last level The Uprising er.. where the Arbiter finds himself upon a hill "Oh so, that is how it is" my husband and I have been playing together all along and by a little accident with the game being unplugged I don't know how we can do it...

Halo 2 [ 6 Answers ]

How do you kill a Hunter in one shot? If possible, how do you destroy a tank in one shot? Is there a way to destroy a Wraith in one shot? Thanks!

Halo & Halo 2 Modding [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I really wanted to check out some of the mods on the games above. If you get some good mods, Please don't hesitate to PM them to me. If you cannot, Please give me a link that I can use to find them.

View more questions Search