Ask
    rammech69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 05:17 AM
    Pump head calculation
    How to use hap software
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 22, 2010, 05:29 AM
    We do not offer HAP sizing classes here. To really know HAP you should take a course in its usage. Most pump head calculations are under chillers I believe or in many cases if you contact the pump's manufacturer engineer they might be able to help. Naturally a complete engineer's layout for the proposed operation will be absolutely necessary.

One such company that offers HAP

HVAC Software > E20-II > HAP > What's New in HAP 4.1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pump head calculation for closed system? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to know the chiller pipe pump head caculation for closed system?

Calculation of the head of the pump [ 1 Answers ]

How can I calculate the head of any pump?

Pump head calculation [ 0 Answers ]

Irrigation pump head calculation

Pump head calculation [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Madam / Sir In our oil platform we have 3 gas turbines. The fuel for them is supplied by a sour,wet gas from a gas well. I would like to know,in terms of corrosion, which of the following options is desirable and technically accepted. 1- To heat the gas above its dew point in order to...

Pump head calculation? [ 3 Answers ]

The airconditioning air cooled chiller of 75tr are 2 no"s on second floor terrace level & AHU"s are at first floor level & each floor level height is 15 ft. totally there are 14 AHU"s. I want to know below specified calcucaltions? FOR CLOSED PIPE SYSTEM what is the pump head? what is...

View more questions Search