Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arciea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 03:47 AM
    Nice introduction to my newly renovated salon and spa
    I'm bad in sentece construction.I need a nice introduction, catchy one for my davida salon and spa.One friend commented on my site that I have a bad grammar.And I couldn't figure out which one in my sentences.I need a good clientele impression .So please help.Mt site is http./davidasalonspa.com
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Mar 22, 2010, 06:13 AM

Only the first letter, not the first word of a sentence is capitalized. Learn to use spell check. The word "I" is always capitalized. There are two spaces between the end of one sentence and the beginning of another.

Unless you are directing your services toward teenagers, drop the teenage slang "hang out".

An exclamation mark or exclamation point (!) is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume. It emphasizes one thing over the other. Everything can't be the most important.

Take what's offered below as a starting point in revising your ad. Think about what are the most important things you want to say. Say too much and the important things get lost in the clutter.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Salon and Day Spa Ownner [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I go to find sample letter for price increase for a salon?

How to do a self introduction when newly joined a team [ 3 Answers ]

I have newly joined a team, and was requested to do an email self-intro, mainly regarding my background, such as what I have been doing in past jobs, strengths etc. Please help to provide a sort of Format, or sentences which are formal.

My newly opened company introduction letter to customers [ 1 Answers ]

I have started my own business in service proving and would like to write introduction letter of my company. I would like to send these letter to all the customer who are are in requirement of my services. If anyone has a template that will help me out in drafting this intro letter I would...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search