Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clkaroma Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2010, 02:24 AM
    My sons second teeth have come through spikey has anyone experienced this ? What is t
    My son is cutting his second teeth they have all come through spikey am concerned does anybody know no anything about this or has anyone experienced this?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2010, 07:05 AM
    Children's adult teeth do erupt with rougher edges. Do the teeth in this photo look similar to what your son's teeth look like?
    Attached Images

Mar 22, 2010, 08:52 AM

His are similar to this but more severe in fat he said he hurts his tongue on them
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2010, 09:00 AM
    What you see in the photo is quite normal. If he is hurting his tongue on them you should take him to the dentist. It might just be that he has to get used to the new teeth.

Mar 22, 2010, 09:54 AM

Ive booked him in but have to wait a while for appointment was just concerned as someone said it could be something to do with a medical condition. Thanks for your help but I don't think it's the same as picture
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2010, 11:45 AM
    I'd appreciate it if you post what you find is the cause here then as I am unaware of any medical conditions that affect the lower front teeth. If you are talking about molars that's a different thing. I should have asked for clarification on which teeth you were talking about.

Mar 22, 2010, 12:41 PM

I will when I find out its not just the bottoms it top as well.Thanks for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my sons father wants to change my sons last name without my consent ? [ 3 Answers ]

My son's father want to change my son's last name to his. My son is 6 years old and his father has never been in his life till now. Is his father allwoed to change my son's last name without my consent?

Wanting to change sons last name father not on birth cert and not in sons life [ 10 Answers ]

I need help my son is almost 3 and his father will not sign the birth cert and will not pay child support and will not give up his rights I am a single mother who has kept myself off welfare because they will go after him and. I am not wanting anything from him, I am just wanting to take his last...

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

View more questions Search