Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasham Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 07:31 PM
    Licking off hair on legs and belly
    My female cat has started licking off her hair on legs and her belly. She didn't have any stress, eats like always, everything is the same. Vet gave her amitriptyline (it says so), doesn't want to eat it but I help her with it. But she still licks her legs.
    And one more thing maybe u can help me with. She drives me crazy with her litter box, I mean litter is all over the house!! I even bought her special carpet, so litter will stick to it, it doesn't help!!
    Thanks. ;)

Check out some similar questions!

Excess licking on belly leading to loss of hair [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 6 year old spayed cat that every spring and fall loses hair off her belly and back legs. I had her to the vet and he said at that time it was because I had a new cat in the house. This was about 2 years ago and she still loses the hair. Could it be hormonal problems and what can I do...

I've got no hair on the legs [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old man. I've got this problem that bothers all the time. My legs have no hair. Well, if I see carefully, I will see many little tiny thin hair. However, they are not obvious in the daylight. So, my legs look smooth and clean as a woman's legs, which embarasses me all the time,...

Hair on legs [ 2 Answers ]

Just recently the hairs on my legs has started to grow very long espicially up the back of my legs above the knee where I've never had hair growing before

Cat licking a lot and losing hair [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: my cats name is misty, she is probably about 5-6 years old! Recently about 2 weeks ago i noticed she started licking a lot and now she is missing a large amount of hair, like patches around her little body, and she has gotten really skinny. She is eating like a mad women and i don't know what...

Hair on legs [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I only shave the lower part of my legs,because I have fair hair on the upper part of leg.however,the older I get ,the more dark hairs seem to appear heare and there.When I get a tan the hairs will turn blond,but what will I do till then? Can I dye the hair on my legs without damaging the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.