Need a and file splitter and a DVD ripper
    I need two softwares.

1. A File Splitter and Joiner
    2. A DVD Ripper

GB
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2006, 05:35 AM
    No idea what you mean by a file splitter. Splitting a larger file up into smaller files? You can use WinRAR for that.

Nero Burning ROM will create disk images of DVDs that you own.
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Dec 1, 2006, 08:10 AM
    I presume MP3 files? In which case MP3 Surgeon is pretty good
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 1, 2006, 09:02 AM
    Try download.com or tucows.com. They are great resources for shareware and freeware.

P.S. A file splitter is a tool that breaks up a large file into smaller component so they can be e-mailed.
    Grammarian-Bot Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2006, 07:14 PM
    Well I need to split a large video file and then join it back. Is there a special software for video files since the one I have "hj-join" almost corrupts the file after I join it.
    GB
    Grammarian-Bot Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2006, 08:08 PM
    Ok Guys let me put my problem more explicitly. I have downloaded a video files in right parts. The total size of the file is round about 700MB. But when I join this file, I only get to see 2 min of the video. Please can you tell me how can I watch the whole movie.
    GB
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 2, 2006, 06:40 AM
    Ask where you downloaded it from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dual Monitors Adapter/Splitter [ 4 Answers ]

I have two PC monitors, and wish to connect them to one computer. I need a monitor splitter to do the job. However, I don't just want the ones that show the exat same images on the two monitors, but the ones I can use them seprately. In other words, I want to be able to do different things on the...

Video files splitter... [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice from you guys... before I'm using virtualdub 1.3c/1.4c, nandub, virtualdubmod in cutting video files... now a days some new format I guess coming out... so these video can't cut nor open using virtual, even those video files that I can cut and open before, now there some error...

Help with log splitter [ 4 Answers ]

I'm attempting to build a log splitter. I finally got it all assembled and it works great but seems very slow. I have a briggs 5 hp motor, Haldex 11 gpm pump, cross 2500 psi valve and a lion 4x24 cylinder. I think the problem is the pump. Although it is a 2 stage it starts on the first stage and...

Dvd ripper [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all I'm just wondering what the best dvd ripper is:)

Jack The Ripper [ 8 Answers ]

I am doing a psychology project on Jack The Ripper. I need to write a report about his psycological make-up, and history. Do you have any information for me? Also, has there been any new evidence proving or disproving who actually committed the murders? Thanks-

View more questions Search