Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnb5672 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 06:12 PM
    Free answers to riddles
    A woman shoots her husband in the face.
    Then she holds him under water for 5 minutes.
    Finally, she hangs him.
    But 10 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner.
    How is this possible?
    jnb5672 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 06:13 PM

A woman shoots her husband in the face.
    Then she holds him under water for 5 minutes.
    Finally, she hangs him.
    But 10 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner.
    How is this possible?
    susanandallison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2013, 06:10 AM
    Please, what is the answer? My mom is volunteering at a summer camp in PA and needs some diversion since it has not stopped raining since she got there. I love this riddle but cannot figure it out. Thanks. [email protected]
    joellahodge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 02:12 PM
    What is a square quarter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free answers to accounting questions [ 5 Answers ]

Need help with journal entries June 1: Cara made an investment in Byte of Accounting, Inc. by purchasing 2,580 shares of its common stock paying $42,900 in cash and by contributing computer equipment with a fair market value of $57,720. The par value of the common stock was $21 per share. ...

Free plumbing answers [ 5 Answers ]

I have an 800’ well with a non pressurized tank and a 1 horse jet pump the tank is full to the top and the air control valve seams to be working there is no blockage in the 1/8” lines on the pressure switch or the air control valve. But the pump starts as soon as the water is turned on and runs a...

Free statistic answers [ 1 Answers ]

Bob scored 85 on a math exam and the mean was 77 and standard deviation was 6. Tricia scored 78 where the mean was 73 and standard deviation was 4. Shirley scored 92 on the English exam where the mean was 86 and the standard deviation was 5. Compare the scores and rank them from best to worst.

Free statistics answers [ 3 Answers ]

Mr Patel intends to start a dry cleaning business and wishes to borrow money for this purpos.He feels he will no be able to pay anything in the first three years but thereafter he is prepared to pay $4000.00 per year for five years.The bank agrees to advancxe him money at 18% interest per annum.How...

Free algebra 2 answers [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I'm Performing Operations with Complex Numbers and its prety confusing to me I have this equation and its somthin to have to do with imaginary numbers my equation is (6-3i) + (5+4i)

View more questions Search