Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 05:10 PM
    How to not like someone anymore
    Me and this guy went out in 6th grade, & we LOVED each otherr. I liked himm and he liked mee, A LOT. I broke up with him chusz he was cheatinq on me with this other girl. Ever since I broke up with him, he tells me that he still loves me, and that he reqrets cheatinq on me, and that he wants me backk really bad. He says he will do anything to get back with me. I still love himm since 6th gradee. And he broke up with his girlfriend for mee. He asked me out like 5 times and I said no to all of themm even though I still liked mee, the reason I said no was because I was scared he was going to hurt me aqainn. I toldd him to give me timee & to wait for mee and he promised me he would waitt. But he broke his promise. :( he had another girlfriend but he still tells me he loves me. He tells mee he LOVES me but he onlyy likes her a little. Noww these daysz I call him and he hangs up on me all the timee. I text him and he won't replyy. I tried callinq him aqain but he won't answerr. I want to be with him but idkk. He still wants to qo out with mee thoo, but I don't trustt himm. I don't knww whyy. What do I do??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2010, 08:46 PM
    Hi, Danielaa!

Difficult situation. If he really liked you as much as he says that he does, then he would be doing things to try to get together with you.

Broken promises? I would suggest seeking out someone else who you know will keep their promises.

Thanks!
    darkdays Posts: 143, Reputation: 17

Mar 21, 2010, 08:48 PM

How old are the two of you?
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Mar 22, 2010, 12:37 AM

Young love is very blind. This guy is breaking promises. He needs to grow up and you need to find someone you can trust. Take a little time though and make sure you are concentrating on your studies. Don't let love affect your learning. Like I said, he is lying and now is ignoring you, time for him to grow up and time for you to date someone a little more mature and responsible.
    Mikelreal Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2010, 03:17 PM

Dnt kall or text him again.. I can boldly tell you he doesn't love you anymore.. trust me.. av done that before

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know who I am anymore [ 8 Answers ]

I don't know really where to start. Guess I am like 2 different people - one moment I am severely down to the extend of not wanting to talk to anyone and just be left alone all the signs of normal depression but then other times I can be high as a kite on fresh air and do crazy things that in a...

I don't know what to do anymore! [ 8 Answers ]

I've been feeling this way for a long time now, and I know that I need to get some kind of help. I'm 14 and yes, I know I'm emotional and I know I'm supposed to see the world as unfair, but this is really extreme. I've been betrayed by friends and family many many many times and I've never been...

He doesn't look at me anymore [ 11 Answers ]

The one thing that I cannot change myself but I can see hurting our opportunities for intimacy and sex is that he doesn't look at me, notice me anymore. I feel like I am doing everything a woman does naturally to entice a man. I can walk around naked, use sexual inuendo, act provocatively, touch,...

I'm not sure what to think or do anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I've been with the same guy for a year and a half now, and he is a great guy, he treats me really well, but lately he's been bringing stuff to my attention that I didn't even realize I was doing Back when we first started dating I was going through a rough stage, I partied way too much and had a...

View more questions Search