Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2010, 12:45 PM
    Bra sizing: Is a 34DD really the same as a 36D?
    I went to Victoria's Secret today and saw a bra I just loved. The worker told me they don't even make them in my size, 34DD, but that the "sister size" is a 36D, and it should fit the same. I don't want to spend so much on a bra if this was just a way to sell. Is it true that a 34DD and a 36D are the same?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 21, 2010, 01:15 PM

The band will probably be too big. It'll ride up easier, making it feel like your boobs are falling out the bottom.
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2010, 01:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    the band will probably be too big. it'll ride up easier, making it feel like your boobs are falling out the bottom.
    I wouldn't be able to deal with that
    Experts

Mar 21, 2010, 01:28 PM

Me either.

I have one bra that's stretched so it's just a bit too big. I hate wearing it. Unfortunately, it's the only one I can wear under my light-colored shirts.
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2010, 01:36 PM

I have two bras that kind of fit. One I bought today
    Experts

Mar 21, 2010, 01:39 PM

That's good. I actually found bras at gabriel brothers. The first time in more than a year that I was able to find bras that fit AND that I could afford. Unfortunately, they're all dark colored. Cute, but not really bras I can wear under light-colored tops. Orange and blue plaid does not look good under a white and yellow striped shirt.

I'm a 34D, I couldn't imagine trying to find 34DD.
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2010, 01:42 PM
    that's good. i actually found bras at gabriel brothers. the first time in more than a year that i was able to find bras that fit AND that i could afford. unfortunately, they're all dark colored. cute, but not really bras i can wear under light-colored tops. orange and blue plaid does not look good under a white and yellow striped shirt.

I'm a 34D, i couldn't imagine trying to find 34DD.
    I used to go to Gabes, got some really cute ones off the hot topic rack (no pun intended) for only a few bucks, but since then they haven't had my size
    Experts

Mar 21, 2010, 01:44 PM

Have you been back lately? They might've gotten some in. if there's one close to you, then it wouldn't hurt to look. Worst case scenario, you waste a little time.
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2010, 01:45 PM
    have you been back lately? they might've gotten some in. if there's one close to you, then it wouldn't hurt to look. worst case scenario, you waste a little time.
    Once every week usually, it's about 45 minutes away
    Experts

Mar 21, 2010, 01:52 PM

Well, you never know, you might find some eventually.
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2010, 01:53 PM
    well, you never know, you might find some eventually.
    I hope so!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wire sizing and conduit sizing [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for confirmation on some of the info I have found and answers to a few missing pieces. This is regarding wire size and conduit size for service conductors from the meter to the breaker panel (about 30 ft away). Wire Size: 125A service needs #2 copper or 1/0 aluminum -- #6 copper...

I need a bra [ 8 Answers ]

I'm only 11 and I really really need a bra my boobs are really big and you can see them through my school jumper and all my friends say I really need one to but I don't know how to ask my dad for one I don't even have a crop top Someone help me

Bra or no bra [ 18 Answers ]

What to you wear under a low cut drape dress? I was thinking of the self adhesive tape bra. But that really doesn't do anything. Any other suggestions. Will no bra look trashy?

I need a bra? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so I really think I need a bra I'm nine and my breasts aren't flat they're like 30% round and when I wear stretchy shirts my nipples show a lot. I asked my mom for one but she said I don't need one I've gotton to the point to where I'm begging her, She said she'll look in the summer and see if...

Black Bra/White Tee; White Bra/White Tee [ 17 Answers ]

Do you girls usually wear a black bra with a white t-short or do u wear a white bra with a white t-short? Or yellow tee w/ a black bra? Share. I don't get it

View more questions Search