Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutiecorn101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 12:24 PM
    Who will I marry?
    I would like to know who I am going to marry when I get older. I want to know if it will become an old friend, an old ex-boyfriend, or my recent boyfriend of soon to be seven months. I am a female and looking into males.
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2010, 12:32 PM

We are not psychics
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2010, 12:42 PM

Well us psychics could tell you many different future options. Future life is never written in stone can always be changed. That is why us psychics can not always be right because it all comes down to personal choices we make in life.

It is too early to tell, why are you concerned about something that is so far away into the future anyway. Make choices that are good for you and make you happy and everything will fall into place.

Good luck in your future, it is what you make it not what we tell you it will become.

Joe
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2010, 12:43 PM

Don't know, we aren't psychics.
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2010, 12:53 PM

Sorry there! So tell this person what they want to know:D:D:D Then I need to know the powerball numbers for this week and I'll split the winnings with you! Okay! :D
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2010, 01:00 PM

Sounds good, KitKat22. Uhm powerball numbers lets see, how many numbers do you need. I will reveal all...
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2010, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    Sounds good, KitKat22. uhm powerball numbers lets see, how many numbers do you need. I will reveal all...
    I need five number between 1 and 53 and a powerball number between 1 and 55. Just think Million and Millions. I'm going to buy a beach house in St.Augustine.:D
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2010, 01:09 PM
    3, 42, 22, 24, 36

Uber Member

Mar 21, 2010, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    3, 42, 22, 24, 36

Okay pack your bags and when win on Wednesday I will send you a message and Let you know. My husband is going to be so happy. He can finally get a sail boat.:D I'm getting everything lifted , tucked and may even get a new set of lips. I'm so happy! :D
    Rapidfire8 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 11:57 AM

I think... ur old best friend!
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Okay pack your bags and when win on Wednesday I will send you a message and Let you know. My husband is going to be so happy. He can finally get a sail boat.:D I'm getting everything lifted , tucked and may even get a new set of lips. I'm so happy!!:D
    You had no luck with those numbers??
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidfire8 View Post
    I think............ur old best friend!
    Elaborate... Please:confused:
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper1976 View Post
    You had no luck with those numbers???
    Nope didn't even buy tickets, but I will for the weekend... :D
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 12:14 PM

So you could have been a multi million dollar winner and do not even know it because you have not played the numbers you should have played months ago?? Hmmm
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper1976 View Post
    So you could have been a multi million dollar winner and do not even know it because you have not played the numbers you should have played months ago??? hmmm
    Okay the powerball numbers go from one to 58. What I wonder is why m illions of people buy them and no one wins, except every once in a while? Okay think of some numbers and think hard and I will buy a ticket on Saturday. Remember 5 numbers.. and the powerball I think that the powerball goes up to 55.. Think and let me know I'm going to use the numbers you gave me before too.:D:D I'm really serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't he marry me? He wanted to marry her! [ 9 Answers ]

It's as simple as that - why won't he marry me? He wanted to marry the last girl he was with, but she ended their engagement after they were together for 7 years. He said it was mutual.. . But regardless. Now he's with me, and besides the fact that I think I'm perfectly worthy as an individual, I'm...

6 years and counting, to marry or not to marry [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years, is it time to get married?

I want marry in cail he wants to marry in nc? [ 2 Answers ]

The man in going to marry is a Marine and he isn't in the USA right now and I stay in CAIL. When he returns we are to be marry around April 2009. He thinks it will be better if we Marry in NC and I feel its better if we do it in CAIL. I feel this way because my fam and are friend are her, we...

How do I ask her to marry me. [ 8 Answers ]

First some background. We have the blessing of family and friends already. We are religious. I have a beautiful ring made up for her. She has a very friendly outgoing personallity. I am not shy but have been known to freeze giving public speeches. I am going to propose to her at church during the...

View more questions Search