Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qophelo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 06:30 AM
    Pure perfect complaints
    Well I have used Pure perfect products and they completely destroyed my skin. I had te rrible outbreaks and I phoned Sue in Durban and she asked me to stop using them and then restart again. After doing that I went to see a dermatologist and aafter clearing my skin up I started using them again and guess what my skin become whiter. But I discontinued using the Parfait as I could feel that my skin was being cooked and then I used the cream which kept my skin looking nice until I heard that they had a new improved Parfait which I bought in Durban, it is nothing but crap to say the least. It doesnot work instead I have a small rrash all over my skin...
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Mar 24, 2010, 09:25 AM

Aww... sorry about that.Thank you for the info.
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Mar 24, 2010, 12:41 PM

There has been a couple of these complaints recently, what in the world could they be putting in the creams?

Mar 25, 2010, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by qophelo View Post
    Well I have used Pure perfect products and they completely destroyed my skin. I had te rrible outbreaks and I phoned Sue in Durban and she asked me to stop using them and then restart again. After doing that I went to see a dermatologist and aafter clearing my skin up I started using them again and guess what my skin become whiter. But I discontinued using the Parfait as I could feel that my skin was being cooked and then I used the cream which kept my skin looking nice until I heard that they had a new improved Parfait which I bought in Durban, it is nothing but crap to say the least. It doesnot work instead I have a small rrash all over my skin.....
    In another forum some people also experienced a rash. Just try something else and hopefully it will work for you!

Mar 25, 2010, 04:55 PM

Here is a Pure Perfect/Fair and Flawless complaint:
    Quote Originally Posted by grapefruity View Post
    Hi, I have been using F&F 5xf on my face over a week. Because I have sensitive skin, I didn't apply it directly after cleansing, I buffered it by applying an antioxidant serum first on my skin. The first week I had really smooth skin, slight lightening. I was pretty happy. Second week, I notice a breakout on my forehead and I never get these cluster of breakouts. The next day I notice a breakout on my right cheek, and I never get these cluster of acne here either. I haven't had acne like this before. It is just really surprising and weird.

Did anyone have this effect with F&F before??

Mar 25, 2010, 05:20 PM

Here is another:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia27 View Post
    Hi all , I FEEL SOOOO sad because I got my hopes up soo high about this product and now i feel soo hopelesss..:(

Basically i have been using this cream alone for three weeks exact ...just once at night on my face, twice a day on my neck...my skin has improved greatly clarity tone the feel of it ive lightened about a shade...ive not been using carotein (its in the post) or RA as others have suggested.....

I was really feeling like i was on my way to lightening 3 shades...but today i looked at my skin outside with a hand mirror..it was if their alot of crepiness on my forehead first of all i thought it was dryness but its not that .. i then looked at my neck i tugged on my skin just to check the elasticity it did not return to its normal state as quick when i released it looks like it usually does ..its not taut like it is on my arm .it looks wrinkly like my grans skin OH NO! what have i done...?

I took members advice from here im not going to blame them but obviously they must of been using this in conjuction with other stuff to get their results? Its bit misleading to say it will wrk ..

I dnt know what to do now i really wanted to go the non RA hydroquinine route.. just because its my engagemement in two months and its goin to be in dubai and its goin to be Hot there...

Ive been soo down today any advice wd be great.. im thinking of leaving this all together now..and trying fair and white and carotein im sure this will not cause wrinkling?

any advice appreciated!! has anyone else used it more than a month??
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Mar 25, 2010, 05:48 PM

Hi...
    I haven't used it but I think you should be glad that you found out on time.Your skin can get back its elasticity.
    I don't know anything about the Carotein or RA. But just in case you want to keep your skin looking great,you can use Carrot oil by HT26 on your skin.I mix mine with my body lotion.It makes your skin glow.But... it stains.

Mar 25, 2010, 07:20 PM

I think I should also say that not everyone has had a bad experience with Pure Perfect or Fair and Flawless though.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Mar 25, 2010, 08:10 PM
    Originally Posted bykarenannev

You know what else I hated about Tonique? They made up some excuse about a mistake in the labelling because there was no sepiwhite mentioned on my label. But the other thing was that the ingredients on my jar IN NO WAY even resembled the ones posted on their website. I have absolutely no idea what was in that cream I used. I really don't like dishonest vendors and I want to know what I'm putting on my skin AND what I'm paying for.

And nothing else I've used in my whole life made me break out in that weird rash like that. So good luck if you do decide to try it.

Mar 25, 2010, 08:11 PM
    Originally Posted by justlooking

Karen same thing worried me. I started to think there was no sephiwhite at all as I noticed no changed, over 2-3 months,let alone 2-3 days!

Mar 25, 2010, 08:13 PM
    Originally Posted by mooyou

hahaha...im surprised they didnt take me off their mailing list since i complained to my credit card company. Thank goodness i was able to get my money back...i still have the jar of Tonique. I was thinking about trying it somewhere other than my face to see how it works, but the fact that they were not honest about the ingredients really makes me wonder what that jar really has in it

Mar 25, 2010, 08:14 PM
    I think I should also say that not everyone has had a bad experience with Tonique though:rolleyes:

See! See! See!
    I can play these little stupid post games just like you!
    Taking any opportunity trying to be slick bashing F&F!
    Stop the posting games!!

Could some mod delete this thread please!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect? [ 37 Answers ]

Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect? This product seems to have both positives and negatives, and I have been lurking their site for the past 2.5 years now. I am wondering how much of their "new formula" has been improved and if they have come out to clarify the situation. If anyone has tried, or...

Noise Complaints [ 3 Answers ]

I'm just wondering can you file some kind of charges against neighbors that are always making noise? We have called police before, as have other neighbors in our apartment building and the cops come out, tell them to keep it down and a day or 2 later they are at it again. These people play music...

Occupational complaints [ 1 Answers ]

What kinds of occupational complaints do service workers have? Would unionization may be able to help resolve some of those complaints? Is there any reason why a new collar workers would not want the same benefits and clout that blue workers were able to get by unionization? What might be some of...

Occupational complaints [ 3 Answers ]

What kind of occupational complaints do service workers have? Would unionization may be able to help resolve some of those complaints? Is there any reason why "new collar" worker would not want the same benefits and clout that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing? What might be...

View more questions Search