Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anotherdumbmistake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 03:56 PM
    Criminal code of canada theft under 18
    I made the most IDIOTIC mistake ever, and it's downright discpicable.
    But, I need help and I need to know what's in store.

I've been stealing from my family, and I've stolen items and money (almost 300$)
    Other items such as jewlery, and personal belongings such as that. I have never pawned anything or sold it.

My parents made a complaint to me to the Ottawa Police, and they said that they're going to do an "investigation"

What does that mean? What is going to happen! With the stolen money I purchased clothes and food. I am 14, 15 in two months.

Will I go to juvenile hall?
    HELP

Check out some similar questions!

Canada criminal code section 294 (A) CC theft over [ 2 Answers ]

I was convicted in 1984 of theft over $200 (actual amount was $250. Sectoin 294 A cc I was pardoned some time ago. I now need a US waiver, but I have many telling me, that it is the law in effect at the time of the request for the waiver that decides this. I believe that I do not need a wiaver....

S. 430 (4) Criminal Code of Canada Statute? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a statute of limitations on the charge of Mischief under $5000.00 in Saskatchewan Canada

Criminal Summons Canada [ 5 Answers ]

If I was given a letter that states that a criminal summons will be obtained by the Police what does that mean? The police were not called at the time of the incident. I was given this from the security guard at the store? Does that mean I WILL be chared by the Police? Any help would be great!

Criminal records in canada [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I wasn't thinking properly back then, 12 years ago I caught shoplifting small amount of merchant at the bay store in canada, a security guard took me the back room and take my id and so on , they said they will call the police but police never show up and 30 min so they let me go and...

Criminal Records in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

How do they work? Once you have one what are your options? How long does it stay, what jobs are restricted is there any way to get rid of it? Thank you :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.