Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfredandamy10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 03:19 PM
    My cat is in labor but had only one kitten. How long can this last?
    I just recently got laid off. And cannot afford a vet. She is eating and drinking with no problem. I wonder if he wasborn preemie? Please help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 20, 2010, 03:52 PM

It is not unusual for a mom cat to delivery one at a time over a period. Just leave her alone and let her pregnancy take its course. Keep us posted.

She knows what she is doing.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat has stopped labor after one kitten [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this website and am worried about my cat. This is her second litter of kittens. She had one last night around 6pm. Then her labor stopped. She has not had another since and it has been almost 24 hours. Could something be wrong? I have seen a lot of kittens born but never had it take...

My cat has had a long labor. [ 1 Answers ]

My cat had kittens at 3 am and it is now 10 pm and she still has kittens inside of her. Should I be worried?:confused:

Cat stopped labor after one kitten [ 2 Answers ]

:( My cat Tabatha delivered 1 kitten yesturday, but her labor has stopped. She doesn't seem to be in distress and ias very calm, but is still very pregnant. What should I do, will she be OK?:(

Cat deliverd 1 kitten last night, labor stopped [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have an answer. I have a cat in the same situation. She had 1 kitten last night around 4pm, seemed to be in labor for a while then stopped. She is totally taking care of the kitten, eating & drinking. She likes me to lay w/ her in our closet, is very affectionate! We can still feel 1 moving...

How long is a cat in labor [ 1 Answers ]

My Cat is having her frist litter of kittens and has been in labor for 24 hours. HOW LONG BEFORE SHE WILL HAVE HER LITTER OF KITTENS? Really wondered:(

View more questions Search