Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kindascared2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 05:54 AM
    Hey guys.. I got slapped! My ear doesn't hurt.. no blood leakin.. no blood crusting but I can hear some sizzling noise in my ear! Will it clear up soon?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2010, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kindascared2 View Post
    hey guys.. i got slapped! my ear doesn't hurt.. no blood leakin.. no blood crusting but i can hear some sizzling noise in my ear!! will it clear up soon?
    Um, you first asked this question in March. Are you still having problems? Have you gone to a doctor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got slapped in the ear pretty hard and now I can't hear out of that ear. [ 19 Answers ]

I got slapped on the side of the head along with my ear... and it hurt so bad (of course) and now here I am a day later and still can't hear out of it- I can plug the good ear and can hear a little teeny bit but now I feel so off balanced and going crazy because I can't hear like I did.its awfull-...

Ear popped and now I can't hear out of my ear at all [ 7 Answers ]

I was wresteling with my kids and husband and we fell to the ground and I popped my ear pretty good and it started hurting went to the beach and got some salt water in my left ear and it was pretty excruating I had to get out of the ocean I went to sleep and when I woke up I couldn't hear out of my...

I can't hear out Of left Ear. [ 3 Answers ]

Mt Left Ear is been Plugged For Years I Still Can Hear A Litle Bit Out Of It But It Feels Like something Is Stuck In there I Tried Everything To Make It Unplugged. What Do I Do.

Got slapped on my face and hear. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years.In a dispute among friends I got slapped really hard in my right ear a week ago.Now I am facing a problem in my hear.My right is blocked like if water gets in.But I can hear properly though a bit low in the right ear. And sometimes I feel echo in my ears.But the thing I recognise is...

Ear hard to hear out of [ 1 Answers ]

I was in gym class this morning and I hit heads with another kid and then fell on the ground right on my ear and I heard a shrill screach. Like an alarm. Ever since I have been having a hard time hearing out of my right ear (the one I fell on.) The only way I could explain it is, it feels like I...

View more questions Search