Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BSU2004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 08:47 AM
    After I flush my toilet the water level in the toilet bowl itself is always very low.
    After I flush my toilet the water level in the toilet bowl itself is always very low. How can I fix this issue. Thanks!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 20, 2010, 10:20 AM

Check to make sure the little tubing that runs from the ballcock is connected to the white overflow tube. This is what fills the bowl.
    Good luck, Tom
    susanmonteverde Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 06:14 PM
    Comment on speedball1's post
    Thanks Tom, but not the problem... the bowl fills fine, but then once in a while... two of my toilets have very low water... like something sucked the water down the drain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cracked toilet bowl & low water level in toilet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, So I've got two questions regarding two toilets and would appreciate any and all help as I can't afford someone to come in at this point to fix it for me. 1. I managed to drop a crystal (decoration) ball into the toilet which cracked the bowl so a chunk of the porcelain just fell...

Low Water Level In Toilet Bowl [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a house which was built in 1993. All of the plumbing fixtures are original. Every toilet in the house only holds about 2 to 3 cups of water in the bowl. I have verified the fill valve and tube are functioning correctly. I have also taken a bucket of water and slowly tried...

Low water level in toilet bowl [ 2 Answers ]

OK I've read a lot of forums on this subject and have tried all the suggestions. Here's my problem: I have 2 bathrooms, one toilet works fine. Flushes great, bowl has correct level. This toilet is closest to the septic tank. My other toilet is farthest from the septic tank and is the first...

Water level in toilet bowl is low [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a new toilet, and the water level is very low in the bowl. What can I do?

Low water level in the Toilet Bowl [ 1 Answers ]

The toilet bowl in the Master bathroom has a very low water level. It has been getting lower and lower over time. The toilet bowl tank has the correct amount of water in it, so I am not sure as to why when I flush the water level in the actual bowl has been decreasing? Can anyone shed some light...

View more questions Search