Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl29010 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2010, 09:03 PM

As a matter of fact, I went to him today and he put me on a beta-blocker, and sent off some blood work for my cholesterol and my sugar.
    babygirl29010 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2010, 09:04 PM

Yea, he is, but that's what I'm going for this time, and he will put me on them or this will be my last visit
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 30, 2010, 02:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl29010 View Post
    as a matter of fact, I went to him today and he put me on a beta-blocker, and sent off some blood work for my cholesterol and my sugar.
    I am so glad !

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Target heart rate [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 60 year-old female. When I exercise, I always seem to surpass my target heart rate. If I watch and stay under it, it feels like I'm not really getting a work-out. Can that rate be considered a minimum? My exercise is usually a treadmill or various nautilus machines.

Kids heart rate [ 1 Answers ]

My niece has just stayed in hospital overnight for her oxgyen level to be checked but her heart rate kept going down to 79bpm is this normal for a 4 year old girl or is it got something to do with her heart problems that she was digonised with when she was 2 years old

Blackouts & Low Heart Rate [ 6 Answers ]

My son (15 years old) has been having blackout spells(not completely passing out) and we have been seeing doctors for this, however they say that his heart rate & blood pressure continue to bottom out and that he is either going to need edication or a pacemaker is there anyone that has any other...

View more questions Search