Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macdaddyabr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2010, 02:41 PM
    Murray rider
    I have a 20 horse briggs an stratton rider... when I try to start it all it does is click at the solenoid... just got a new one still doing the same thing... what would I check next
    bones252100 Posts: 253, Reputation: 29

Mar 19, 2010, 04:47 PM

The battery should have been the first choice
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2010, 05:21 PM
    Put you hands on top of the engine see if you can turn it backwards ,starter could be stuck in up position.Luck
    randy1212 Posts: 111, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 11:51 AM

Make sure the motor isent stuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray 46 inch rider [ 7 Answers ]

I have been patiently looking for a diagram for my deck on my riding mower, to help with the belt issue. It's Noma Dynamark and I believe it's built by Murray. If anyone can assist me I would surely appreciate it. Ty

Murray rider won't start [ 3 Answers ]

Have a 2001 Murray, with a 12hp B&S last year we were mowing and shut it off to get a cold drink when we came back out it would not start, Battery is fully charged yet it does not crank I feel it could be one of three things but could use some advise. The starter safety switch on the seat , the...

Murray rider troubles [ 6 Answers ]

I got a free `97 Murray riding lawn mower (42" cut) with a Tecumseh 15.5 engine. All I know is it was given away (to me) because it had been sitting for a while. The previous owners wife (she gave it to me, tired of it just sitting! ) told me the drive belt was toast, and that's why it was parked....

View more questions Search