Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emma0522 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2010, 01:57 PM
    Being on your period for 3 days could I be pregnant?
    I was 4 days late on my peroid and then I came on but it lasted 3 days it was not that heavy. I've been feeling and have been sick and dizzy and headache could I be pregnant?
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2010, 02:34 PM

If you got your period, that's a sure sign that you ARE NOT pregnant. Are you on the pill or any kind of medicine that might make your period irregular? If so, that could be the culprit for a shorter, lighter period.
    emma0522 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 12:11 AM

I'm not on any medicine or pill. Think a trip 2 doctors
    gem1x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 11:18 AM

See the doctor or do a test it could have implantaion beeding

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant? Got intimate & gt regular period aftr 10 days, then nxt month missed period [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are in a real confused and tensed state. We love each other more than anything, or anybody.. Last month, one night we became intimate, and I rubbed my penis (not the tip) against her vagina.. We have never had intercourse.. And I have never ejaculated on her.. Last month...

My period is 15 days last. Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

The first day of my last period was on the 3rd of Nov and it is now 15th of Dec. I am sometimes late, but never 15 days late. Should I worry about being pregnant are not?

Can you get pregnant two days before period? [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex two days beforemy period and my period was on time. Even though it was on time it only lasted about 2 days. I had a medium flow to heavy the first day then it was really light. On the second day it was light and almost gone and then a little light brown discharge. What does...

My last period was only 1 1/2 days, could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a my first miscarriage last year around this time. My husband and I have tried ever since to get pregnant. Last month my period was medium the first day and pretty non-existant the second and that was it.. now my breasts are swollen and I can't stay awake to save my life no matter how much I...

Pregnant 3 days after period? [ 5 Answers ]

I just finished my period and had sex 3 days after which my partner did inside me. It has been 6 days now and I have terrible cramping down below that it a bit stronger than when I'm due my period. My period is every 4-5 months apart so are really irregular. Obvisouly as I'm just finnished my...

View more questions Search