Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    courtneydoerr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Bright pink to blonde
    Okay so I bleached my hair then I tried to put in these red highlights but they turnd BRIGHT PINK an I don't like it... what do I do?? HELP ME PLEASE
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2010, 01:37 PM

You will have to bleach your hair again. And I suggest not adding those crazy colors so soon. Those hair dyes can react with bleached hair and cause a lot of problems. Putting highlights in bleached hair is a job for professionals.

Plus, bleaching is extremely unhealthy for your hair, the last thing you want is to bleach your hair a third time if you mess it up again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blonde hair turns pink [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got blonde highlights, as I always do. I went to the beach two days afterwards and everything was OK, when I got back some parts of my hair are PINKISH PURPLE but mostly PINK I don't know what to do. It's not my whole hair that's pink but only a few spots. Someone please help me!:(

Bright pink blood spot [ 2 Answers ]

May be too much info: My husband and I have been Trying to conceive since Jan 08. I had a mc in November and regular periods since then. I am now four days late. Two days ago I had a brown creamy discharge and thought I might be getting my period. Last night after my husband and I had sex, I had...

Natural Blonde hair with red/pink streak removal [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter put red/pink streak in her natural blonde hair while at a neighbor's house. I can not seem to get this out. Any suggestions?

My strawberry-blonde hair is now BRIGHT red. What do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

Every summer my natural strawberry blonde hair gets very, very blonde on the top & sides from the sun. It makes my pale skin look kind of washed out, so I thought hey, I'll get a box of red dye that matches the underside of my hair & that will kind of even it all out. Well now the parts of my...

Ash blonde ended up bright yellow! [ 1 Answers ]

I've been blonde before.. many times actually but for the winter I went with a more natural light brown/dark blonde with a few super light blonde highlights. Then the nice weather kicked in and I wanted to be blonde again. So I went to Sally Beauty Supply and bought miss clairol winter wheat....

View more questions Search