Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rick hileman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 06:32 PM
    Building Products
    Where Can I Find Bathroom Paneling That Can Be Applied Directly To Studding And Who Makes It? In This Bathroom Am Fighting For Space. Wall Thichness Is Everything And Can't Be Over 1/4 Inch.
    cog Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2006, 08:03 PM
    http://www.kemlite.com/glasbord/glasbord_kemply.cfm

Try kemply.
    ashishkhemnar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 10:41 PM
    I Want Detail About Glass Railing
    Rogerspath1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 11:15 AM
    looking for the wind loads for a sign that is 4' x 8 ft out of the ground being held by:
    4"x4" X 2 X 12' long and 4' in the ground;
    6X6X12' and 4 ' in the ground;
    8X8X12' and 4' ft in the ground.

All materials are pressure treated.

Thanks, Roger

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Euoko products [ 106 Answers ]

Has anyone used euoko whitening products. If you have can you please let me know whether they actually work or not? And how long it takes. Thanks

Whitning products [ 1 Answers ]

Can you use whitning products on fake teeth one veneered and one is a crown I think , and its my two front teeth , I would love for my teeth to be brighter but I worry that putting whitner on fake teeth could cause different colour to other teeth and my front 2 teeth would become brighter than...

Aveeno Products [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone used and seen active results from Aveeno's Positively Radiant line? The bottle reads that it evens skin tone. I'd like to know how fast it works-if it does work at all and an over all feel of the product.. i.e. moisturizing. Let me know?

Boycotting of products [ 13 Answers ]

I am just wondering what everyone thinks about of the boycotting of products that come from certain countries, companies, etc... I have several friends who faithfully do this but as yet I am undecided. For example, my friends don't shop at The Gap or at Baby Gap, because apparently The Gap's...

View more questions Search