Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Mar 19, 2010, 04:56 AM
    Vista runtime error
    I have a laptop with vista. I recenctly install some softwear to view my work computer at home. The softwear was for my company for this pur[ose. Noe anytime I try to access information for my work files I get a runtime cc++ visual library error with abnormal termination. Is this a vista problem? Do I need to deal with Microsoft techs??
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 19, 2010, 05:30 AM

Sounds like your missing a dll file. And what's going on is its not equipt to handle a c++ routine. Do you know if you have the C++ runtime library installed ?
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Mar 19, 2010, 05:34 AM

I have no idea. How would I check.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 19, 2010, 05:40 AM

Here you go.

Ref:

How to obtain the Visual C++ 6.0 run-time components

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Runtime error [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new Nikon L20 camera, but when I load the transfer software to my computer With WinXP and when I try to open it I get a runtime error C++ Library. Do you have a cure for this problem. Thanks for any help, Ed Hood...

Runtime Error [ 1 Answers ]

My computer has been having this pop up frequently in the past few days: "A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug? Line: 1 Error: 'a' is null or not an object" Then you have to click Yes or No or just "X" the box out. What does this mean, and should I click yes or no? Thanks...

Runtime error 53 [ 2 Answers ]

I use topdownloads folder lock 5.0 to protect my sensitive docs but I can't open the folder I'm protecting I keep getting - runtime error 53 file not found - I uninstalled the prog but still can't open the folder, why is this? I've tried it on other folders with no probs. I need to get into this...

Runtime error [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I received this email from my sister I can`t help can anyone ? Thanks very much, Lynn "stef has a runtime error when she opens up her comp and it won't let her on to the net so can't get her to download anything to sort it out, got any ideas, she has tried system restore but it...

View more questions Search