Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anita Kumari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2010, 12:06 AM
    My date of birth is 22-06-1981 and time is 7:00 pm tell me marrige date and year
    I want know about my marrige, because am 29 years old. I want to know resaon.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2010, 12:08 AM
    This is a forum to discuss real issues involving marriage.

This is not a psychics forum.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 19, 2010, 12:56 AM

No one here knows when you'll get married, or anything else about the future.
    lavani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 04:39 AM

My date of birth is 28-10-1985 and time is 6:15 am tell me marrige date and year,,

I want know about my marrige date,,
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2010, 04:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lavani View Post
    my date of birth is 28-10-1985 and time is 6:15 am tell me marrige date and year,,,,,,,,,,,

i want know about my marrige date,,,,,
    Have you ever met anyone that answers this for you?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2010, 08:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lavani View Post
    my date of birth is 28-10-1985 and time is 6:15 am tell me marrige date and year,,,,,,,,,,,

i want know about my marrige date,,,,,
    First, you should be responding you're the originally posted thread question.

Second, if you have a similar question, please... still open your own thread.

If people start answering your question in this thread, it quickly becomes confusing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have my daughters date of birth and old name from birth would this help find her ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I need to find my daughter , I have some details to help . Like date of birth , and name at birth . Place of birth also. Is this OK ? Francis .

Statutory rape consent in winnipeg for a 21 year old female to date a 16 year old boy [ 7 Answers ]

Im am a 16 year old boy going on 17 in a few months, I'm in a relationship with a 20 year old female, her parents and my parents agree with our relationship, can she be charged with statuatory rape?

Birth date [ 2 Answers ]

When will my baby be born?

Music from my date of birth? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out what was number 1 on the day I was born?? Any body know of any websites that I mite find something... cheers!

Maiden name and birth date only! [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to go about trying to find my aunt that I have never meet. All I have is her maiden name, and date of birth I have not one bit more of information. Is the impossible? Chris

View more questions Search