Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikeshtnt Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 10:49 PM
    Countif after checking two cumulative condition
    Hi Friends,

I have a big list of Client list with start and end date. It gets changed every time and I need to prepare a summary movement report. I tried on formula but it gives #VALUE! As result.

Please check and let me know what is wrong in my formula. Attd a sample sheet.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: xls Sample.xls (17.5 KB, 154 views)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 18, 2010, 11:12 PM

I believe SUMPRODUCT() is your needed formula. When I use it though, I get different results than you do. Either way, examine the syntax of the formula and see if:

1) my answers are actually correct... use the formulas as is
    2) once you grasp the SUMPRODUCT() syntax, tweak it until you get the results you want.
    Attached Files
  3. File Type: xls SumproductSample.xls (18.0 KB, 154 views)
    nikeshtnt Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2010, 03:06 AM

Thanks JB it works

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dividends non cumulative [ 1 Answers ]

ignemo corp had 1000 shares of $5 par value common stock and 500 shares of $100 par value 6% non cumulative preferred stock outstanding they declared and paid dividends of 7000. OK so you debit cash 7000 credit dividends payable 7000 and then debit it 7000 once you pay it you debit 4000...

Countif, if, and a mind boggling excel sheet [ 1 Answers ]

All right, I am a slight novice at excel. I feel like I know a lot about it but the subject I'm trying to figure out is troubling me. I have an excel worksheet that in collum a I will have dates. And collum be I will have a drop down box that will allow you to click yes or no. so what I want is to...

COUNTIF (counting two different rows) [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have a countif statement that says... =COUNTIF(A:A,"A0067") A0067 is a type of radio we are using. This spreadsheet list what radios are down for repair. This particular radio belongs to Department A so in Colume B it has "Department A" right beside it. Now there are some...

View more questions Search