Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frieze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 09:58 PM
    Young woman disguised as a man
    All I remember about this movie was this young woman, I think her family died, or at least something happened where she was forced to dress up as a man in order to survive. Then there was this war going on and she ended up as either as a private, page, squire, servant, soldier, of an older man who she later falls in love with. I just remember this part where the guy thinks she's a also a guy, and then since she was one of his men, maybe part of his troops, he ordered her to scrub his back since I think they were friends. That's all I remember.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 18, 2010, 10:02 PM

Was it a cartoon because it sounds like Mulan.
    megaz123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 04:40 AM
    Its sounds like Twelfth night. Viola is shipwrecked on a foreign land and she dresses as a man (Cesario) to become the 'squire' for the Duke Orsino, whom she later becomes attracted to, but he is blinded by his 'love' for Olivia, but Olivia is infatuated with Viola/Cesario. One night the Duke and Cesario are in a barn listening to Feste sing and they kiss. Then Viola's twin brother (who she thought was dead) turns up and causes a few problems with Olivia due to mistaking him for Cesario. They all later go on to reveal themselves and everyone lives happily ever after! That the one you mean? Its William Shakespeare known as Twelfth night; or, What You Will. Fantastic comedy and one of my Favorite Film adaptations of a shakespeare work! Hope this helps! Probably a bit too late! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A young female doctor is in a coma and visits a young man who is leasing her apartmen [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie about a female doctor who because of an accident is in a coma. Her sister has leased her apartment and a young man has taken it. The young women visits him in the apartment and is disturbed that he is there. She can't remember who she is. They solve the mystery together and ultimately...

Who is the young woman in this picture? [ 2 Answers ]

http://www.geocities.com/salmons34/Otherstuff/InternetExplorerWallpaper2.jpg Downloaded this picture a while back, and I was wondering who the model was in the pic. Any help would be appreciated. BTW, it was originally a NSFW pic, so edited it down to just her face.

A young woman. W= Force x Area? [ 4 Answers ]

A young wowan of mass 60kg puts all her weight on to one heel of one shoe which has an are of 1cm2. Calculate the pressure exerted by the shoe on the floor (assuming the acceleration due to gravity to be 9.81m/s2 Hmmm any help please? :rolleyes:

Young woman searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Tawana. I'm looking to start a small commercial cleaning business. Want to know the best way to get started. I have no real start-up cash. Any advice would be great.

View more questions Search