Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theperry47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 05:51 PM
    Trying to find out how to take care of the felix waterbury mantel clock we inherited.
    Trying to find out how to oil and take care of felix waterbury mantel clock that we inherited. And any other information that we can. We only know what we know from the original stickers on back of the clock.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 18, 2010, 06:15 PM

Hope this helps.

Ref:

Antique Waterbury Clocks - Collector Information | Collectors Weekly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find out what properties, cash someone has inherited? [ 9 Answers ]

Is it possible to find out how much money a person living in the state of CA has inherited from the death of both parents? This person is hiding income claiming poverty to the court :rolleyes:and has receive a home and good sums of money, I just wondered if I could find out how much?

Mantel clock FHT [ 1 Answers ]

Would anyone know what the letters FHT signify when they are on the back of a mantel clock? Who would have manufactured it - and where? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Movie - main character a black man called Felix [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I remember seeing this movie when I was relatively young, so early 90s, although it may have been an 80s movie. It was really violent, and it's always stuck in my mind, cause the main guy scared me so much. He was a black guy called Felix, and in one part of the movie he stabs a cop's...

Installing a mantel on a fireplace [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning on using precast stone on my new fireplace. Do I install the wood mantel after the stone is set or before the stone is set? The stone will not be uniform in thickness and depth. I'm not sure how I could install the wood mantel after the stone is in place because of the lack of...

View more questions Search