Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ThatDudeDownTheLane Posts: 12, Reputation: -3

Mar 18, 2010, 11:51 AM
    What is a good website to watch free movies at?
    Not YouTube. Actual movies.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Mar 18, 2010, 01:20 PM

I'm not sure about movies, but I know you can watch TV shows at Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 19, 2010, 12:02 AM

You can try here.

SurfTheChannel - Home
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2010, 06:09 PM

Before I found hulu and netflix, I used to use movie sister. I don't remember if it was a .com or .net or what but I found it googling, if you wanted to check it out I'm sure it would come up again there.
    zeroaveragedude2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 08:21 AM

NinjaVideo.net

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to watch movies [ 8 Answers ]

Hi can anyone tell me a good site that I can view movies for free. I Would really apreeciate any suggestions. Thanks

I can't watch movies? [ 2 Answers ]

When I first got my laptop I could put a movie in and watch it. Now I tried it again like a month or so later it won't work? It keeps telling me to lower my screen resolution and I did that and it still didn't work. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks

Movies to watch. [ 5 Answers ]

I may not at least like half of the movies I've seen but I certainly don't hate it until I saw OPEN WATER. I just watched TAKEN of Liam Neeson and certainly love it. I'll be staying at home for a week. Can you recommend any excellent movies shown not later than 6 months? I heard 17 again is fun.

I need a good web site to watch old 80's movies [ 3 Answers ]

I want to find a web site like you tube that gives out the urls to the movies they show. Movies like little monsters, the goonies, drop dead fred... Do you all know of any site that you don't have to pay to watch like you tube, and you don't have to download the movies?/ shows? Let me know...

So many movies and NOTHING to watch [ 2 Answers ]

Ok movie experts! I need a good comedy to watch. ALL suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search