Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annie351 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 04:09 PM
    Changing the barbell
    Hey all! I want to change my barbell but I'm scared to do it cause when I peirced it I got 8mm barbell so I heard that I should wear the same size I want to change it for something bigger like 10 or 11mm and I don't want it to move a lot and its almost 5 months old so can I wear something bigger or no?
    And does it totally heals or it will never heals? And how long does it take to heal?

Thank you very much.:confused:
    colonel000036 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2006, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by annie351
    Hey all!! i wanna change my barbell but im scared to do it cause when i peirced it i got 8mm barbell so i heard that i should wear the same size i wanna change it for something bigger like 10 or 11mm and i dont want it to move alot and its almost 5 months old so can i wear something bigger or no??
    And does it totally heals or it will never heals?? and how long does it take to heal?

thank you very much.:confused:
    Did you see the picture of the guy on Break.com with the full size Soda can in his earlobe. Wild.
    DedElf Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 08:33 PM
    Where is the piercing? And moving up a small bit like that will be slightly painful but not bad. Before putting it in lube it up with bacitracin. Not too much so you can't hold it but enough to make it slide in. Badabing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing Last Name [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I are planning to get married within the next year. However, neither of us wish to keep our current last name. Is it possible to create a new last name at the time of marriage and if so where could I find more information? We are living in Indianapolis, IN. I am a citizen and my...

Changing Motors [ 4 Answers ]

I want to change a 16 HP ridingmower engine over to another frame the other frame is a polen and the frame it's on is a murry,and how much work will it be to switch over.Or should I just swap decks.

Changing last names [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how I would go about legally changing the last names of my husband, two kids and myself to my maiden name.

Changing OS, ME to XP? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I am considering finally getting ME off my system and going to XP. My system runs pretty good ( I try to keep it as clean and lean as possible) except for all the ME quirks that are well known: error screens, restarts, improper shutdows, software conflicts, etc. I was going to wait...

View more questions Search