Choose a number which could be equal to number of edges of some prism
    muskan12 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 12:14 AM

Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2010, 07:32 AM

A prism is a 3 dimension polygon that has a constant cross section (an area which remains constant throughout the depth of the polygon).

Examples include cubes, cuboids, parallelopipeds, cylinders, etc.

So, can you solve your question now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need the social security number for the beneficiary that I choose for my 401k? [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need the social security number for the beneficiary that I choose for my 401k? A friend want to put my 5 year old daughter as a beneficiary and I don't want to give out her social security number.

I received a text messege from this number +639103685415. How to trace this number? [ 3 Answers ]

I received a text messege from this number +639103685415. How to trace this number?

Taxation for the number of days equal to 183days [ 39 Answers ]

Hi, I was in the US from Jan 1st 2008 to April 3rd 2008 and am back now in US Texas on 3rd Oct 2008 and will be here until next year march 2009. The total number of days in US is exactly 183 days for this financial year 2008.Will I get a refund while I apply tax returns in 2009.Please let...

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

View more questions Search