Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ThatDudeDownTheLane Posts: 12, Reputation: -3

Mar 17, 2010, 08:00 PM
    How do I keep My girlfriend from cheating?
    She recently told me she likes another guy, this dude thinks he's all big and bad. Now the way I see it, there is one solution, Kick this dudes so badly that he never comes within a mile of her. But I don't know if there are any other ways. I just want to keep this girl. She's so special.. Help?
    chickie543 Posts: 74, Reputation: 25

Mar 17, 2010, 08:04 PM

If your girlfriend is saying she likes someone else. You should breakup with her. Leave this guy alone, you have no right to touch this guy. He is a human being. That would be really selfish of you.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2010, 08:06 PM
    What's so special about her? She is interested in someone else , don't blame it on the big bad guy. Blame it on her! If I were you I would think twice about kicking someone's butt. She's the one who wants someone else and I'm sure he didn't twist her arm.

Mar 17, 2010, 08:08 PM

But, she says that she loves me? And does not want to cheat. But the guy is bigger than me, and is the school "jock", that one guy that everyone goes after. I don't want to break up with this girl, I love her
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 17, 2010, 08:09 PM

If you can't trust your girl to handle her business right and NOT cheat, you don't need to be with her, I don't care how special she is.

Kicking some guys azz won't stop her if she wants to cheat.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Mar 17, 2010, 08:11 PM

She's not special if she is cheating on you! First of all, it take two to cheat, and the way I see it, is why go after him when it is her that you are in a relationship with? Do you know what I mean?

I hear so many situatons about she/he cheated on me, should I beat up the other person? Why, what for? Risk going to jail, is it all really worth it?

Someone "special" does NOT cheat on the person they are supposed to care about! Plain and simple!

I am not trying to sound harsh. What makes youthink she won't do it again?

That is if she is cheating on you...

If she hasn't, and she just LIKES another guy, well, then, so be it... Let her go. There is really nothing you can do about it. Does that make sense?
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2010, 08:15 PM
    I knew girls like her in High School. It made them feel "empowered".:eek:
    When guys fought over them. You also know if you mess with this guy in school you will be expelled. He will also probably kick your tail.

Leave her alone.. good riddance.. Aloha.. Bye.. bye.. You'll get over it.

Mar 17, 2010, 08:16 PM

This guy has been after her since three years ago. I've only seen him once. And she is someone who collapses under pressure. I don't like this guy at all, and she says that she doesn't like him but a little bit. HE tried to kiss HER the other day. Making HIM the one who is at fault.
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2010, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDudeDownTheLane View Post
    This guy has been after her since three years ago. I've only seen him once. And she is someone who collapses under pressure. I don't like this guy at all, and she says that she doesn't like him but a lil bit. HE tried to kiss HER the other day. making HIM the one who is at fault.
    What if you were married and she "collapses under pressure". She is old enough to know better!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 17, 2010, 08:18 PM

You can't 'keep' her from cheating. If she's going to cheat, she'll do so no matter what you do or say.

Beating the other guy won't accomplish anything. In fact, it'll probably drive her away faster.

It seems to me, from what you've said, that she's given you the impression that something is 'making' her cheat. If that's the case, then it's a crock of bull. Nothing and no one 'makes' someone cheat. It's a conscious decision they make on their own.

If she does end up cheating on you, then it's HER fault. The other guy has nothing to do with it other than being the person she chose to cheat with. That's not his fault.

Mar 17, 2010, 08:19 PM

I've been jumped 14 times in my life, and held my own each time. I've not scared of this guy.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2010, 08:19 PM

If your so special it is up to her to make that choice to stay with you or not.

You can not force other people to stay away, and you can not force somebody to stay with you if they do not want to.

Sorry, but it is as easy as that.
    chickie543 Posts: 74, Reputation: 25

Mar 17, 2010, 08:24 PM

You seem like you are very jealous of this guy. Also you don't trust your girlfriend. You seem to have a lot insecurities. If you touch this guy, your girlfriend will get mad at you because she will feel its her fault this guy got hurt. Which means he will probably breakup with you and go after him because she will feel guilty. Leave him alone.
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Other than making her feel like (and I hate this expression) she's all that you will get yourself suspended from school. You may have been in a lot of fights, (which by the way is childish) but there's always one that will be badder and bigger than you.

Get over it
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 17, 2010, 08:34 PM

Then, go ahead. Pick a fight with him. You'll get suspended. His parents might press charges against you. You'll lose your girlfriend to him, anyway.

I've known girls like that. If YOU win, she'll pick him because she feels bad that he got hurt. If HE wins, she'll pick him because you're not 'manly' enough to defend her.

This isn't about you. It's about her. She wants to see how much it takes to make you dance like a puppet. She's pulling your strings and just WAITING for the desired reaction, you making a fool out of yourself by challenging this guy. All the while, she'll be standing off to the side grinning like a crazy person on the inside, while pretending to be concerned for your safety on the outside.

As it's already been said, it's a power trip for her to get guys to fight over her.

If she wants to stay with you, she will. If she decides to cheat, or just outright leave you, then she's not worth your time anyway.

Mar 17, 2010, 08:34 PM

Not may have been in a lot of fights, have been. I lived in LA. The worst part of LA. Guys jump you if you're wearing the wrong color shirt. Bigger and badder? Nothings badder than having a 9mm shot right into you.
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2010, 08:40 PM
    Then you should avoid fighting and try to do better in school!
    FORGET THIS GIRL!
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Mar 17, 2010, 08:41 PM

So why would you want to act like them? Don't lower yourself to their level and act the same way to another person! After all it is she (your girlfriend) trying to pursue him... Right?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2010, 08:52 PM

I know who I'd be kicking up the A55 , and it wouldn't be the Big Bad Dude it'd be her :rolleyes:
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 18, 2010, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDudeDownTheLane View Post
    Not may have been in a lot of fights, have been. I lived in LA. The worst part of LA. Guys jump you if you're wearing the wrong color shirt. Bigger and badder? nothings badder than having a 9mm shot right into you.
    Just make sure your first tats you get is one that goes across oyur forehead saying "loser". That's exactly where your headed if you keep on this path. If she didn't slap this guy down when he tried something then she invited it plain and simple. She wants to see how far she can make he dawg do tricks. Don't be stupid. And if you think surviving getting shot is some kind of badge of honor your mistaken. It's a sad excuse for the shooter. Because anyone that respects their weapon and wants to put someone down does it. Nothing magical about it. So its your choice loser ? Or be a real man and stand up for yourself by making good decisions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was my girlfriend cheating on me. [ 5 Answers ]

After four months of the relationship my girlfriend started giving rides to a guy that she knows at work, he would call a lot in the beginning and I told her that I did not like this kind of behavior. Recently, my girlfreind stated that this guy drives a blue car and lives on the north side of...

Cheating Girlfriend [ 21 Answers ]

Ok I have been Dating this guy now for 7 years, we are madly in love and in fact we are getting married in September, But, I have a Secret I would like to tell him before we get married, I can't live with this quilt anymore. It was about 3 years ago, we got into an argument and we kind of went our...

Girlfriend cheating [ 4 Answers ]

How to know if she is cheating on me

Is my girlfriend cheating? [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for over a year and we have, for the most part, stopped having sex. We used to have sex at least 5 times a week. Over the past 8 months, its been about twice a month. She tells me that she just isn't a very sexual person, but what can I make of the first five...

I think my girlfriend is cheating on me [ 6 Answers ]

Thanks for the advice.

View more questions Search