Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrucieButton Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2010, 02:29 PM
    Children's alien movie and seal movie
    1. I used to watch this alien movie when I was little. It had like 4 or so aliens that wore regular clothes and spoke english. Its around halloween time in the movie. A few kids help the aliens try to get back home, I think someone found their ship and took it. I remember a scene where this old farmer guy is with his bloodhound, they are sitting and the farmer takes out some dog treats, there's one left so he broke it in half and he ate some. The aliens are small and green, usually wearing sunglasses and hats and stuff. They have attitudes lol.

2. The seal movie is about a little boy who recently lost his mother (died of an illness) his father and him then go to stay with family. During a meal the boy didn't like their food so they gave him dessert and they called it something. The little boy goes down to the beach, he finds a cave with the seal and he names it after the dessert he recently had.

That's all I remember about both of them, I appreciate the help!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 17, 2010, 02:40 PM

The second one is vague but the first sounds like "Spaced Invaders."

Spaced Invaders (1990)

Mar 17, 2010, 02:44 PM

THANK YOU so much, I've been looking for both of these movies for years.

Mar 17, 2010, 02:46 PM

Oh and the seal movie is animated, maybe from japan.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 17, 2010, 02:47 PM

Is this the first one?

Andre (1994)

Oops, this one's live
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 18, 2010, 07:45 AM

The second one is Tottoi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Movie [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry, this is all I remember... I watched this back in the 80's, it's a cartoon where there was a young boy that was on an adventure through a cave? With the help of a little green? Creature. I think the boys name was Max, not sure though. Any thoughts? I know this isn't much to go on and I...

Children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching forever it feels like. I need to know what the title of this children's movie is. It starts inside of a house. Two real people(a young boy and his grandma) are making cookies and then I think she starts to tell him a story. Then it cuts to two little creatures walking down...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search