Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4rivers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 07:46 PM
    Find a movie by describing it
    The girl begins to hate her lover, he is very mean to her. She hates him but can't refuse him, he spits on her and then takes her, she finally kills him after they have had sex on a stairway
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 16, 2010, 08:21 PM

Sounds like "Devil in the Flesh" with Rose McGowan. I saw it today, and seem to remember that, even though I wasn't really paying attention to the TV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by describing it [ 9 Answers ]

It is a WWII movie about elite US commandos or paratroopers. All I can remember is probably near the end, there are basically oinly two of them left alive and they are walking down a road (I think on a Pacific Island) with a column of the normal army walking the other way. The 2 guys are...

Find a movie by describing it [ 1 Answers ]

What movie title: Teen girl's family killed in Africa by ivory hunters. She and teen boy cross Africa for help pursued by the ivory poachers

It was a telemovie. Story of a man who murdered his wife in their home, disposed of her body by wrapping it in a rug then he cleaned the house. After her parents begged police to investigate they sprayed the house with luminol which proved he had murdered his wife. Movie is about 20 years old.

Explorers or tourists in Africa are captured by a warlike tribe. They murder the people each in a different way. The last man is given a running start and 2 or 3 tribesmen go after him. He is a good athlete and smart. He sets traps for the tribesmen, outruns them and eventually makes it to a...

A science experiment on a dog and a creature when they both get loose. They are both geneticly linked to one another.

View more questions Search