Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samuelluvsliz Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 12:05 PM
    131/2 month old crying at night
    My baby is 13 going on 14 months. I noticed about a week ago that at night she will start to cry and will go back to sleep if I pat her etc and she does this about 3 times or so at different times during the night. She did not use to do this before, but I noticed it was after she got her 3shots for MMR etc and I know that she is getting molars on the top and bottom also. I am just concerned that there may be something else wrong, or if the shots and molars may have something to do with it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 16, 2010, 04:33 PM
    Most likely the molars have something to do with this behavior. However, as children grow, their sleep patterns tend to change before settling into a permanent routine. Just keep doing as you are doing and this shall pass.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with a crying dog at night [ 1 Answers ]

I have just had a rescue dog and as soon as he is on his own he crys even if its left for 5mins. Any advice

Puppy crying at night [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me... my 5 month old puppy had quite quickly got over the crying stage when she left her mum but all of a sudden the last few nights she has been crying in the middle of the night and I'm puzzled as to why it has started up again I went to see if she was OK and...

What can I do about my dog crying at night? [ 4 Answers ]

My dog Nicky is almost 4 years old. I made the mistake of babying him since he was 8 weeks old. I have been working with being more stern with him recently and he is responding semi-well. My biggest problem that I have now is that Nicky crys at night when I put him to bed. He sleeps in a...

Dog won't stop crying at night [ 9 Answers ]

Every night when I go put my 1 yr old mix in his cage he will start to cry when all of the light go off. I would give him a bone and that works for a little while then he will go back to crying. After about 30min has passed he would fall asleep. Is there something wrong with him or is he just...

Jack Russell pup still crying at night after 3 weeks! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi,we've had our Jack Russell pup for 3 weeks now,she is 12 weeks old and still cries at night.She sleeps in a crate downstairs with a night light.She has improved... we're down to 20 minutes every night after we go to bed from 4-6 hours lol.We play with her before bed,she has 2 or 3 walks through...

View more questions Search