Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Professer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 12:02 PM
    Why was dorothy sent to a mental hospital in ''Return to oz''?
    I haven't seen the movie, ''Return to Oz'' but I hear that Dorothy get sent to a mental instutuion of some sort, why? Is she sick?
    JJ13 Posts: 28, Reputation: 6

Mar 16, 2010, 09:40 PM
    Dorothy's aunt takes her to the hospital for therapy as she keeps talking and dreaming about OZ - of course no one believes her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie in old mental hospital to win $1000,000 [ 16 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name of a movie where people are invited to spend the night in this mansion so they can win $1000,000 I think. The mansion was old old mental hospital where the patients were tortured. I think it came out around 2000. Think the people invited were somehow related to the doctor...

Mother put 10 yr.old autistic son in mental hospital without knowledge of Father [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My son and his ex wife agreed upon the custody isssues of their two children themselves. No lawyers, no court, no papers. Verbal between the two of them. It was decided the daughter which is the oldest would live with her Father (my son) and that the son who is autistic would reside...

Peachford Mental Hospital? [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about peachford mental hospital in atlanta Georgia? My grandmother has been sent there she has alzheimers and I was curious about the place. Please help!!

Internal rate of return, net present value, return on invextment [ 1 Answers ]

what do we mean by internal rate of return, net present value and average annual return on investments? What do they imply? And, how are they computed?

Dorothy Lucille Warburton_1931 [ 3 Answers ]

I know this might be a long shot but my grandad who died in 1998, had a sister who was born in army barracks in crosby lancashire in 1931, my grandad had her birth certicicate when he died but no death certificate, he told us she died when she was 5 but doesn't know how, her mothers name was eliza...

View more questions Search