Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clueless13 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2010, 06:44 PM
    Odd feeling in dream... Move Posts
    I have had an odd feeling in one of dreams not to long ago, about 2 weeks ago. I was asleep and I was having a simple dream, but somehow this was different. Of course, if you have seen my past questions on this website, you would notice they all revolve around one of my friends, my best friend. Yet, this was more a coincidence than purposely about him... but back to the purpose of this... I had a dream with me and him speaking to each other, and in the dream, he approached me and gave me a hug. Yet, this was odd. At the exact moment he did so, I felt a warm, soft touch on my chest. Like he was literally there, but not in person. I have no idea how to explain this and it's leaving me utterly confused. Is this like a human reaction or what?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2010, 08:32 PM
    Hi, Clueless13!

Were you partially awake when you felt the touch, please?

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2010, 08:46 PM
    Comments on this post
    Clueless13 disagrees : No, actually I was fast asleep when this happened to me around 2:15 in the morning if I'm correct.
    Why did you rate me rather than posting a reply, Clueless13? I only asked you a question. Please click on the following link to understand how to use the comments feature.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum-...nes-24951.html

Thank you!
    Clueless13 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2010, 11:35 AM

Thank you and my mistake. I'm 14 and still trying to get used to this website and how it works. If I may ask, do you know what is happening because I truly don't know. This has been happening to me for the past few weeks, and I just don't know what's going on. I would truly appreciate it if you coud answer my question. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Odd feeling: neighbor's son [ 15 Answers ]

I have a neighbor who has a son, whom is 4 years old. He frequently runs over here and plays with my daughter. He doesn't talk, he grumbles, points and does some grunting. The dad is in my words "a little shady". He's always cutting the mom off and never lets her speak. I've seen him pull Tom from...

View more questions Search