Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicolebabe Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 16, 2010, 03:53 AM
    Am I dreaming is or is it real?
    Sometimes whenever I'm trying to sleep, I have a feeling of something holding me down. I try screaming out for help but I can't even make any noices. As much as I try to move or talk, nothing happens. It happens to me at least 4 times a week. The other night when I was in bed it felt like something was grabbing at my ribs, but it was in my sleep. I woke up crying & my ribs were actually sore like something was actually there grabbing & pinching really hard at my ribs. And one other night I was sleeping on my side & I was facing the wall & I had a feeling that something was watching me so I turned over to see this white orb or something float up to the roof then it went away. I've told everyone about it & they said I was probably just having a dream, but I think not because its happened too much & it freaks me out. I just don't no what to do?
    dolly210 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Mar 16, 2010, 06:14 AM

This probably not a dream.

A well-known psychic, Sylvia Brown says the your spirit leaves your body at night sometimes to go visit past loved ones on the Otherside. I'm not too sure about the pinch and the pain in the ribs but I've had the same thing when you feel paralyzed and can't scream or anything but I've had pressure on my neck.

For some people, the soul does not travel in and out of the body smoothly. Feeling paralysis is common when you wake up during the process of you soul leaving or returning into your body.

A word of advice: don't be afraid. Fear is your biggest enemy when you are dealing with spiritual matters. Let's say, worst case senario, if it is a dark entity, evil spirit or whatever, it will feed off your fear so believe it or not.. you will have to tell it off and yell at it to go away and that its not welcome here. It works.

I must ask you though, what color was the orb? Was it bright or dull? How big was it? Was it "fluttering" or flickering?

What will always help you, regardless, if you have a strong faith in God that is.. Ask God to surround you with the white light of the holy spirit. Imagine a white light slowly and strongly covering you from head to to and feel the warmth in every inch of your body. This protects me all the time.
    nicolebabe Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2010, 10:11 PM

The orb thing was like a bright light & it was kind of see though..
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2010, 07:34 PM

There's a good chance that you are having night terrors, which is generally seen as a demonic attack. Fall asleep to praise and worship music. Anoint your doors with oil. Keep a Bible by your bed. And pray before you sleep. These are all tactics that most Christians use against demonic attacks.

That is just a theory. If you don't want to do that sort of thing, why don't you have someone sleep over at night to make sure that you aren't suffering from sleep apnea, or some form of sleep disorder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreaming of people I've never met places I've never been that are real [ 5 Answers ]

I have been having these dreams of going to these places seeing people I've never seen before going to houses I've never been. Each time the dream gets more and more vivid and when I dream about it it just continues where I left off the night before. When I tell my family I find out those places...

Not dreaming [ 5 Answers ]

g'day, OK my little question regards the fact that I don't think I am dreaming... for all I know I could be dreaming but I have absolutely no recollection of anything, as opposed to how I used to have a vague remembrance of dreams. I even have wet dreams (which used to wake me up) but I don't even...

Keep dreaming of ex. [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up about 2 weeks and a half ago, but I still dream of him almost every night. The dreams aren't random weird things. They're always about him and I being together like before and just hanging out enjoying each others company. Last night, he hugged me really tight and kissed me and...

Dreaming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can any psychics here offer dream interpretation? I've been getting loads of vivid and mixed dreams and I'd love some help figuring out what messages, if any, are trying to be communicated. Thanks heaps

View more questions Search