Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braindamage Posts: 79, Reputation: 4

Mar 15, 2010, 09:29 PM
    what should i do?
    Hi well I need so help, you see I have this friend and she's the litarary my best! She's funny she's kind and she just plain out awseome
    but...
    she makes me feel like sometimes cause she's so hard to deal with. Too hard sometimes. I can never just tell her things withouth her taking it the comeplete opposite and just be a complete . She never listens she asks me same questions over and over and gets mad when I don't answer them one time. She never listens when she feels bad about something its like the whole world should be down with her and she fights EVERYTHIGN I tell her to make her feel better which 99% is true!
    and I just don't have the strength to confront. Im scared and to sensitive and I just don't know what to do. I don't know how long I can keep up with this feeling. =/
    dazedandconfused2010 Posts: 22, Reputation: 6

Mar 16, 2010, 12:20 AM

I had a friend like that. I'm very outspoken myself but every time I said something she would always point the negative in it, never ever agreed with me. And sometimes I just didn't know what to say. I kind of played it off. But I started saying stuff back to her. Not in a mean way, just kind of giving her what she was dishin out.

She is my best friend now. And I actually think that I have rubbed off on her a little bit. She's a lot more laid back like I am. She gives her opinion but is not over the top with it like she used to be.

I think you need to show her more of your opinions instead of her's ruling the world. Maybe you will balance each other out (you be more outspoken and her be more receptive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search