Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binkilicious Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 07:29 PM
    Movie about woman that outsmarts a few men makes off with lots of money
    This is a movie sort of like the last seduction where this woman oursmarts these men for their money leaves a trail of bodies lots of twists and turns and I really remember the end mostly where she gets away with the money and wakes up in a house and she is pregnant and I think one of the huys shows up. I think this was a 90's movie I can't remember any of the actors. My boyfriend remembers the movie especially the last part but can't remember anything else
    mottyrob Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 03:40 AM

Not sure about the money part but the end sounds very much like the Angelina Jolie film Taking Lives. But that was made in 2004 and she is not prgnant it is just a cover to capture the murderer. He stabs her in the stomach but its just padding to make her look pregnant.
    binkilicious Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 09:00 AM

I think you may be right this may be the movie. I do remember the farmhouse thing and that the guy comes back and that something happened. So I read about this movie and that is probably it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What makes a woman sexy? [ 3 Answers ]

What makes a woman sexy?;)

A movie about two men in the 15th century hiding money in gravesites [ 2 Answers ]

Hbo or showtime movie About two prisoners in the 15th century hiding money in gravesites and later hiding in the coffins And later are sentenced to death and await sentencing in a dungeon. The movie title is the two mens names. Not common names. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

Beautiful woman, we have lots in common. Now what? [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I just started attending college, and believe me, what a change. I just met this girl about a week ago too, and also believe me, I've met a LOT of girls here. This one is different, I've never felt this way about anyone, ever, not even my ex. Lol. She's on my mind a lot and I'm not really...

Blower makes lots of noice [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new variable speed kenmore furnace installed two months before. When heating system is on furnace operates very quitely. Now I switched on A/C and sound of air flow at "return air plenum" is horribly high. Does A/C system makes more noice than heating system?? Thanks, Vasu.

Two men, one woman [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people, I posted a thread before about me being with a guy and I was unsure of whether we were together or not. Well, it turns out that yes, we are finally officially together. Now the problem is that we always end up fighting for stupid reasons and it always seems like it's my fault. It's...

View more questions Search